Each week, several Life Groups meet to explore life as it was meant to be lived and study the Bible together as they seek to better understand who Jesus is. Whether you’re a Jesus expert or haven’t heard much about him, you’re welcome to join us – they’re always a great time! You’ll make great friends and learn more about life following Jesus in college.
Life Groups are organized by location on campus or at Heartland Community College. If you live off-campus, or the Life Group for your area of campus doesn’t work for your schedule, feel free to pick one that works best for you!
Hewett-Manchester: Wednesdays at 8:45-9:45 p.m.
- Hewett-Manchester guys: text Matt (847-987-2831)
- Hewett-Manchester girls: text Kelsey (630-408-9847)
Watterson: Tuesdays at 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Watterson guys: text Kevin (309-840-4399)
- Watterson girls: text Ashley (224-567-0463)
Tri Towers: Tuesdays at 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Tri guys: text T.J. (309-554-7670)
- Tri girls: text Danika (309-582-4018)
Heartland Community College: Mondays at 3:30-4:30 p.m. in HCC Cafe